darkduck.com: I downloaded Luninux a couple of weeks ago at the same time that I downloaded Fuduntu. I wrote a review about Fuduntu last week and I was really impressed.
unixmen.com: The project is led by Garbriele Bulfon through his company, Sonicle, a company which he co-founded with business partner Raffaele Fullone. Sonicle specializes in Infrastructure, Cloud and Web Development technologies. Gabriele gave me a brief run-down of what Sonicle is all about:
computerworld.com.au: The outspoken creator of Linux, Linus Torvalds, called for laptop makers to follow the tablet world's lead in using the highest-resolution displays possible on mobile devices, in a post on Google Plus.
arstechnica.com: Since the very first reveal of Windows 8, some critics have called the operating system a fatal move for Microsoft. They call it a blunder so large in its abandonment of Windows' heritage that it has created an opportunity for other operating systems to rise up.
itworld.com: I miss the days when I would get excited about the latest desktop interface to come from the GNOME or KDE projects, or downloading and installing the umpteenth Linux distribution on the continuing quest to find Linux nirvana.
internetnews.com: In October of 1994, on All Hallow's Eve, Marc Ewing released the first publicly available distribution of Red Hat Linux. It's a release that has become known as the Halloween release.
- Mark Shuttleworth and the secrecy of Ubuntu
- Video Editor ‘Lightworks’ Linux Release Limited to Select Few
- Osmos Arcade Game Added to Steam for Linux Database
- Ext4 bug - No need to panic
- Geeky Halloween Pics
- Precise Puppy - Linux Perfected
- How to become an rsync power user with Grsync
- Ubuntu Plans To Stick To "Stable GNOME"
- Booting into Linux on Windows 8 Secure Boot-equipped hardware
- Ethiopian kids hack OLPCs in 5 months with zero instruction
- An overview of our Secure Boot implementation
- Getting started with UEFI development
- The Ripple Effect of Windows 8
- Howto GNOME 3 in Ubuntu
- Widgets Are Coming To The Unity Desktop
- BackBox Linux 3 Review
- linux kernel monkey: Help Wanted
- Make a game on Raspberry Pi
- GCC 4.8 Compiler On AMD's Eight-Core Piledriver
davestechsupport.com: Recently, Valve made an announcement that it will be porting Steam to Linux (with official support for Ubuntu Linux in particular) and is entering the Beta Testing phase as I write this. I believe Valve’s long term goal is to use Ubuntu as the basis for a new console system, similar to the Xbox.
ostatic.com: Linux Mint founder, Clement Lefebvre, has done an amazing job monitizing his Ubuntu offshoot. Now Lefebvre has announced yet another partnership and the ribbon-cutting of his Minty fresh store.
datamation.com: Historically, Windows hasn't been tremendously effective in the area of backwards compatibility. On the flipside, the idea that Windows 8 will drive Windows users to Ubuntu in droves is unlikely.