Drupal CMS On An ISPConfig Server Within 10 Easy Steps
Drupal is a nice CMS, which is easy to use but it requires some special server settings. I wrote this “how to” for those who want to run this CMS on their ISPConfig server. Probably you can setup Drupal in different ways but I prefer the way descibed here.
In this how to, I will use just as an example:
- Drupal version 4.7.3. for a single drupal site configuration.
If you need multiple Drupal sites, I refer to this page: http://drupal.org/node/260
- I assume also that this is your first Drupal setup!
- Websitenumber within ISPConfig: web1
- Your webs are stored under /var/www
- MySQL database: web_db1
- MySQL username: web1_u1
- MySQL password: mysqlpassword
Here we go:
STEP 1 - Create a website: