Linux Cheat Sheets (awk, ed, sed, perl, bash, screen)
I have made several linux cheat sheets to speed up the learning process of some tools.
Recently I decided to put them on my blog.
Here is a link to all the cheat sheets on my blog:
cheat sheets at catonmat (my blog)
* awk (awk, nawk and gawk) programming language cheat sheet,
* sed, unix stream editor, cheat sheet,
* ed, interactive unix text editor, cheat sheet,
* perl's special variable cheat sheet,
* perl's pack/unpack and printf/sprintf function cheat sheet,
* screen vt100 terminal emulator cheat sheet,
* bash vi editing mode (readline) cheat sheet, and
* bash emacs editing mode cheat sheet.
* definitive guide to bash command line history (with cheat sheet).
Tell me what you think and I hope you find them useful!
ps. I have 5-10 more to publish, if you are interested, check back and possibly subscribe to my posts via rss feed