Mozilla Developer News - Feb 26
In this issue…
- 500,000,000 served, help us celebrate at FreeRice.com
- Firefox 3 t-shirt design contest
- New add-ons site preview
- Mozilla Messaging: how to get involved
- Window Snyder one of the most influential in security today
- Chris Beard is in Tokyo
- Firefox is a Webware 100 finalist
- EFF Pioneer awards
- Developer calendar
The Mozilla Firefox 3 development team expects to freeze the beta 4 code tonight as planned but will likely have to release yet another beta to address some of the outstanding bugs and blockers in the code.
During its weekly Firefox meeting on Tuesday, developers said they will freeze the code tonight, on Feb 26 (before midnight) as planned but will likely have to release a beta 5 before moving onto release candidate mode.
The team hoped that Beta 4 would be the last, as it shoots to ship the final Firefox 3 in early 2008.