Some Reasons NOT to use Linux. Ever. At all.
It's interesting to see all the blogs and articles telling how many reasons there are to use Linux or Windows.
I thought I would share some of the ideas that popped into mind for not using Linux, ever, after glancing over a few.
Reasons to not even bother trying Linux, ever: ( cue drum roll... )
1) If you expect everything you use to work, look, perform and perhaps even smell to be EXACTLY like Windows or Apple, or whatever it is that you have only ever used for the majority of your life of using computers, Don't try Linux.
2) If the ideas of actually following a set of directions or using a thing called Google to learn more about what you want to do is mind-numbingly terrifying, don't Try Linux.
3) If you are the type of person who calls customer support for everything and when they ask you to follow steps they tell you to do, you answer by asking them if they can just take remote control of your computer and do it for you, Don't try Linux.
4) If you are the type of person who thought having to download anything is too much work, Don't try Linux.
5) If you get your feelings hurt because no one answers your questions within 30 seconds of you asking them, or you think that by using a free version of anything entitles you to being treated like royalty, Don't try Linux.
6) If you have the attention span of a three year old, or the lack the ability to focus, Don't try Linux.
7) If you are the type who goes to McDonalds and are offered a free sample of a new item means you have the right to tell them how to redecorate the restaurant, Don't try Linux.
8 ) For that matter, if you are the type who is stupid enough to order hot coffee at McDonalds then try to mix it while you drive and are actually surprised when it spills all over you and it actually IS hot, Don't try Linux.
9) If your 4 year old child successfully signed up for a GMail account before you could figure out how to do it, Don't try Linux.
10) If you have no sense of humor and are totally devoid of personality Don't try Linux.