Mozilla's Proposed 2010 Goals
What can Mozilla do with our products and our product development processes to move the Internet toward our vision of an open, decentralized, participatory place in the next two years? In my last post I suggested we develop a set of goals to answer this question. Here’s my proposal. Comments, suggestions, additions, deletions, concerns, even wholesale restructuring welcome!
1. Deepen Mozilla’s role as a centerpiece of the Internet
- * communities continue to expand and provide means for individual development
* thought leadership expands to include things such as the open web, hybrid social enterprises, organizational sustainability, shared decision-making, individual control, and portability in Internet life
* innovations emerge from the Mozilla world
* technology excellence and industry wide leadership continues
* projects and products remain vital