Funtoo: Metro 1.1 Released
I’ve just released version 1.1 of Metro and updated the QuickStart Guide to reflect this new version. Currently, the only way to install Metro is to use git – see the improved QuickStart Guide for more information. Here’s a list of all the improvements to Metro:
* Reorganized /etc/metro directory
* NEW: "Builds" defined in /etc/metro/builds/ - all key build information now in a single file for convenience.
* NEW: "FSLayouts" defined in /etc/metro/fslayouts/ - all mirror-related file names and path structures now in a single file.
* NEW: OpenVZ template support for Funtoo stages, enabled in scripts/build.sh
* NEW: Reorganized file paths inside /usr/lib/metro.