Short bio: Computer Scientist, FOSS supporter (read more)
Tux Machines (TM)-specific
I’ve just released version 1.1 of Metro and updated the QuickStart Guide to reflect this new version. Currently, the only way to install Metro is to use git – see the improved QuickStart Guide for more information. Here’s a list of all the improvements to Metro:
* Reorganized /etc/metro directory
* NEW: "Builds" defined in /etc/metro/builds/ - all key build information now in a single file for convenience.
* NEW: "FSLayouts" defined in /etc/metro/fslayouts/ - all mirror-related file names and path structures now in a single file.
* NEW: OpenVZ template support for Funtoo stages, enabled in scripts/build.sh
* NEW: Reorganized file paths inside /usr/lib/metro.