Short bio: Computer Scientist, FOSS supporter (read more)
Tux Machines (TM)-specific
While out trudging through the wasteland of that thingy they call the Internet, looking far and wide for stuff to make me chuckle, I ran across this awesome collection of fake, and funny, man pages.
alt.sysadmin.recovery man page distribution.
Found on Eric L. Pederson page.
Section 1 - User Commands
* lart - Luser Attitude Readjustment Tool
* slave - a semi-interactive command for the dirty work
* sysadmin - responsible for everything imaginable that may or may not have to do with the system you're using. Contraction of "system" and "administrator"
* think - you don't have to think, the computer can think for you
* whack - mangle requests to a printer or damage a printer
Section 2 - System Calls
* people - fetch a structure containing all ttys, whose owner behaves like a human