Short bio: Computer Scientist, FOSS supporter (read more)
Tux Machines (TM)-specific
You may have heard a lot of anti-Microsoft jokes before since you can read them everywhere. However, it's pretty rare to find anti-UNIX/Linux jokes. So I would like to share with you some pretty old but still funny anti-UNIX one-liners.
* If Unix is the answer, then it must have been a stupid question.
* Unix is the only virus with a command-interface.
* How can an operating system from 1970 (UNIX) be more modern than an operating system from 1978 (VMS)?
* Unix - the first computer virus.
* NFS = Nightmare File System.
* Berkeley is famous for LSD and BSD UNIX. I don't think that is a coincidence.