New Linux Nvidia drivers: v1.0-8178
Linux Display Driver - IA32 & AMD64/EM64T
Operating System: Linux
Release Date: December 22, 2005
* Fixed a problem where certain precompiled kernel interfaces were not recognized.
* Improved stability with the Composite X extension.
* Fixed a corruption bug with RenderAccel and the Composite X extension when using wide desktops.
* Fixed a problem validating HDTV modes on GeForce 6200.
* Fixed detection of certain older TV encoders.
* Fixed installation problems with Linux kernel source trees using separate KBUILD output directories.
* Fixed installation problems on newer Debian systems.
* Added support for NVIDIA SLI. Please see the README for details.
* Added a new utility 'nvidia-xconfig', which is a commandline tool for updating X configuration files.