New NVIDIA Linux Graphic Drivers 195.36.08
Version: 195.36.08 Certified
Release Date: 2010.03.03
Operating System: Linux
Language: English (U.S.)
- Added support for the following GPUs:
- Added support for NVIDIA 3D Vision Stereo on Linux with Quadro GPUs. See the "Stereo" X configuration documentation in the README for details.
- Fixed a bug that caused screen corruption after an application released a GLX_NV_present_video device.
- Fixed an X server crash caused by starting nvidia-settings while X was not on the active VT.
- Fixed brightness control hotkeys on some laptops.
- Fixed an nvidia-settings bug that produced many "Bad argument" warning messages when running nvidia-settings --query all.
- Fixed an installer bug that produced the following message:
- WARNING: Unable to perform the runtime configuration check for library 'libGL.so.1' ('/usr/lib/libGL.so.195.36.03'); assuming successful installation.
- Fixed a bug that caused G-Sync stereo synchronization to fail sometimes when enabling frame lock.
- Fixed a bug that caused OpenGL applications to occasionally crash with "double free or corruption" messages when exiting.
Quadro FX 880M
GeForce GTS 350M
GeForce GTS 360M