The Best Photo Management App for Linux
Linux may not have a ton of super advanced photo managers, but it has a few solid programs, the best of which is easily the near professional-grade digiKam.
* Easily import photos from your camera, flash drive, or hard drive
* Organize photos in albums and sub-albums, complete with comments and tags for easy navigation of large libraries
* Automatically sort albums and photos by folder, category, date, file size, and more
* Drag and drop photos from digiKam to other KDE applications
* Support for over 300 RAW file formats
* Compare similar pictures side by side