I updated some more of the printer rpms today. I found the gimp-print rpms have many of the missing printer drivers and also a minor bug fix to hplip rpms so hopefully these new printer rpms will finally fix everyones printer problems. I also updated kdelibs-3.4.0-7tex rpms to fix a security problem that was posted here on tuxmachines yesterday. Jrangles and Ocilent sent me some kdm login manager themes which I need to check into.
TheDarb got the premium server up and running and I just rsync'd everything up that was posted today. I will start emailing users who donated funds tomorrow after a few tests of the server.