Short bio: Computer Scientist, FOSS supporter (read more)
Tux Machines (TM)-specific
GNOME Live ISO Overview/Review
The default desktop is no different from GNOME 3.0 and minimalistic but it does have a right click functionality which allows one to :-
* Change Desktop settings (gnome-control-center)
* Change wallpaper
* Curiously, the much hated, "Universal Access" settings has been removed from the top panel.
openSUSE 13.1, M4 features GNOME Version 3.9.1 and openSUSE 13.1 will be called "Bottle" . Here is a screenshot of GNOME settings "Details" which can be invoked using command "gnome-control-center" and navigating to "Details".
The Details application can be used to:-
* View System info like openSUSE and GNOME versions, System architecture etc.
* Set default applications for mail, browser, calendar, video, audio and images.
* Set default actions for various removable media like CD, DVD, USB etc.