We have a new Sparky spin with KDE desktop.
SparkyLinux 4.0 RC KDE is based on Debian “testing” and features a graphics environment based on Qt stack and set of applications for every purpose, such as:
– Internet: Iceweasel, KMail, Kopete, Konversation, Akregator, Korganizer, Kget, Ktorrent, Gufw, Choqok, Kdeconnect
– Multimedia: SMPlayer2, VLC, Amarok, k3B, KMix, Smtube
– Graphics: Gwenview, Gimp, Skanlite, Print-manager
– Office: LibreOffice, Okular, Kate
– Others: Kcalc, Knotes, Kscreensaver, Ksnapshot, Klipper
HP Linux Imaging and Printing 3.15.4 Adds Support for Ubuntu 15.04 and Debian 8.0
Hewlett-Packard's Linux imaging and printing software, HPLIP, reached version 3.15.4, an important release that introduces support for new hardware architectures, new Linux kernel-based operating systems, new printers, as well as fixes for several issues reported by users since the previous version.
Linux Kernel 3.10.75 LTS Is a Small Update that Brings New and Updated Drivers
After announcing the fifth maintenance release of Linux kernel 3.19, Greg Kroah-Hartman also published details about the seventy-five point release of the Linux 3.10 kernel, urging users of the 3.10 kernel series to upgrade as soon as the packages become available in the official software repositories of their Linux distributions.