Today in Techrights
- The Connection Between the EPO's Investigative Unit/Battistelli Policies and EPO Suicides
- The Greedy USPTO Leaves Loopholes, “Per Se”, for Patenting of Software in the United States Despite the Alice Case
- Electronic Frontier Foundation Talks About Xerox Software Patents, Evoking Memories of Microsoft's Patent Trolls and Proxies
- Guest Article: Introduction to Microsoft's Growing Role in the R Project Through the Linux Foundation and E.E.E.
- Links 30/1/2016: Neptune 4.5, *buntu 16.04 Xenial Xerus Alpha 2