Today in Techrights
- Microsoft’s Copyrights- and Patents-Based Attacks on GNU/Linux Carry on
- Besieged Benoît Battistelli Mimics ‘Damage Control’ Tactics of FIFA or Blatter as More Judges Start Getting Involved in EPO Scandals
- Several Political Parties Directly Challenge the European Patent Office for Ignoring the Law, Not Obeying Court Orders
- Even the Legal Community is Upset at Benoît Battistelli for the Damage He Did to the EPO
- EPO Union (SUEPO) Getting Busted: “More and More People are Joining the Union, but Fewer and Fewer People Dare to Take on Leading Positions There.”
- The EPO’s Benoît Battistelli is the Dictator Who Can No Longer Dictate Like He Used to
- La Más Detallada Explicación (hasta ahora) de ¿Qué esta mal con la OEP?