RapidDisk / RapidCache 3.7 now available.
RapidDisk is an advanced Linux RAM Disk which consists of a collection of modules and an administration tool. Features include: Dynamically allocate RAM as block device. Use them as stand alone disk drives or even map them as caching nodes to slower local disk drives.
Pushed earlier this morning:
- Cleaned up kernel module code.
- Fixed stack overflow bug in administration utility.
- Fixed error print statement in administration utility.
- Updated copyright years.
- Cleaned up build environment, including Makefiles.
- Fixed bug in configuring encryption on device.