A good week after the update to Eigen 3.2.8 in our RcppEigen package 0.3.2.8.0, we have another (local) update with RcppEigen 0.3.2.8.1 which should fix another UBSAN issue. This new version in now on CRAN and in Debian. Big thanks once again to Yixuan Qiu for liasing with Eigen upstream, reporting the bug and preparing a PR with the fix.
I decided to rethink the state of my personal site, and try out some of the new static site generators that are available now.
To do that, I jotted down a series of things that I want in a static site generator, then wrote a tool to convert my ikiwiki site to other formats, and set out to evaluate things.
As a benchmark I did a full rebuild of my site, which currently contains 1164 static files and 458 markdown pages.