Popular New Stories
- Strategy Analytics: Android Captures Record 85 Percent Share of Global Smartphone Shipments in Q2 2014
- Converting A Small School To GNU/Linux in 1 Hour
- MySQL 5.6.20 Officially Released
- FFmpeg 2.3.1 Arrives with Updated Packages
- Zorin OS Educational 9 Features Windows 7, Windows XP, and GNOME 2 Look Changer App
Seems Mr. Gates is at it again with saying one thing while trying to cleverly conceal his jabs at Linux. This time speaking of interoperability amongst differing architectures while stating that doesn't mean open source as open source is detrimental to interoperability. Does that seem backwards to anyone else besides me? This is posted all over the net, but here's one reference at Betanews.