Popular New Stories
- Amazon Web Services, Cisco, Dell, Facebook, Fujitsu, Google, IBM, Intel, Microsoft, NetApp, Rackspace, VMware and The Linux Foundation Form New Initiative to Support Critical Open Source Projects
- China developing Linux-based OS after Windows XP shutdown
- US government accelerating development and release of open source
- Audacious 3.5 Gets Tens New Features, Screenshots, Ubuntu PPA Installation
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7.0 RC Benchmarks
Seems Mr. Gates is at it again with saying one thing while trying to cleverly conceal his jabs at Linux. This time speaking of interoperability amongst differing architectures while stating that doesn't mean open source as open source is detrimental to interoperability. Does that seem backwards to anyone else besides me? This is posted all over the net, but here's one reference at Betanews.