Popular New Stories
- Samsung Galaxy Note 2 Android 4.4.2 KitKat Update rolls out; Managers return bonuses due to earnings decline
- Mozilla Thunderbird 31.0 Officially Released with Lots of Fixes and Important Changes
- Files (Nautilus) 3.13.2 Has Been Improved for Adwaita Theme
- What are useful online tools for Linux
- Zorin OS 9 - a step forward for Windows migrants
Seems Mr. Gates is at it again with saying one thing while trying to cleverly conceal his jabs at Linux. This time speaking of interoperability amongst differing architectures while stating that doesn't mean open source as open source is detrimental to interoperability. Does that seem backwards to anyone else besides me? This is posted all over the net, but here's one reference at Betanews.