This is a bit old school however if you are a Sysadmin you might need to get a console up for a Cisco or other device. I hope this helps
- Ubuntu 13.04: What’s New In Raring Ringtail?
- Ubuntu's Mir Moves Ahead With Unity 8 Interface
- kenny: Create App Launcher Scripts in Ubuntu
- How to install Steam client in Ubuntu 13.04
linuxadvocates.com: Ubuntu, ChromeOS, and SuSE, are the only commercial Distros which are marketing Linux Desktop systems. With the exception of Chromebook, none is doing measurably well in the U.S. market.
vps.net: Do you get adrenaline rush by just being on the bleeding edge of programming or computing? Is your dream computer experience filled with images of you customizing every aspect of your operating system?
- KDE Manifesto: On The Doorstep
- Which Linux Distribution would you save? The Results
- The heroes of Fedora updates testing in Q1 2013
- Half-Life 2 has been released for Linux
- Protect Yourself Online With Tor, TAILS, and Debian
- Gaming with Linux: Growing the game and app market
- cgroups: A BIG WIN for Systemd
- Finnix 108 Distro Fixes CD Tray Ejection Bug
- Mount Android 4.0 with gvfs on Ubuntu
- Results of Apache OpenOffice 4.0 Logo Survey
pcworld.com: There's no doubt that desktop Linux has become increasingly user-friendly over the years, but it's equally true that some distributions focus more on ease of use than others do.
cristalinux.blogspot: News has it that Ubuntu will, over the next year, change its software packaging system to what they call "Click Packages", abandon X and forget about Wayland to embrace Mir and, last but not least, transition Unity entirely to Qt.
ostatic.com: It took nearly two years for Debian 7.0 to reach the masses. Wirzenius and co-writer Russ Allbery (Debian hacker) say, "We should aim for a short freeze, perhaps as short as two weeks, and certainly not longer than two months."
- Ubuntu desktop is just easy
- Samba share not working on Ubuntu
- The Ultimate Ubuntu Code Name Generator
- Ubuntu Network Speed and full or half duplex LAN
- Get the systray whitelist back in ubuntu
- How to install Nvidia drivers in Ubuntu 13.04
pastemagazine.com: I feel like the developers at Klei Entertainment really wanted to make a survival horror game and messed up somewhere down the line in a good way. Normally titles in this genre involve characters trying to live through a horrific experience with only their physical prowess and weapons to defend themselves.
mylinuxexplore.blogspot: Let me get it straight in the beginning, if you are a real distro hopper and always looking for the latest Linux world has to offer, Debian is not the perfect distro for you. You will get bored. Debian stable branch is for those who look for supreme stability and awesome performance.
Also: Getting Debian 7.0 ‘Wheezy’ Up And Running
linuxadvocates.com: I sat on this article over night and I'm glad I did. While re-reading and editing, I realized it was probably the best decision I've made this week. It went beyond a rant, it went beyond releasing my Inner Crybaby.... It was scalding and mean.
- CrunchBang 11 “Waldorf” – Overview and Screenshots
- Handy Linux tools With Python
- Installer memory usage in F19 Beta TC3
- The Samsung U1000 Ubuntu Phone Isn’t Real
- How to install GRUB customizer in ubuntu 13.04
- Change your Grub options with Grub Customizer
- BSDTalk Interview with Marshall Kirk McKusick and George Neville-Neil
- Fedora and Ubuntu Kernel Config Comparison
- Half-Life 2, EP1, EP2 and Lost Coast hit Linux!
- LinuxDevices.com vanishes from the Web
- Install TrueCrypt on Linux