As promised last week, here's the first build with built-in Fraud Protection. It's a very early preview of the technology, so everything is not entirely done yet, some sites actually show up wrong (silly bug with CNET sites!), and the icons are kind of ugly. Even the version number is wrong.
* High CPU usage on Google maps
* UNIX - Crash when changing file handler from download dialog
* Opera will in some cases not start on upgrading. (use clean install)
* Improved stability
* Prevented page reload when navigating to "#"
* Fixed problem where pages showed the incorrect favicon
More Here  w/ link to downloads.