Really, you wouldn’t dare.. 
- rickspencer3 proposes pulling the gimp from the CD:
- It takes up a lot of space that we need for couchdb, etc…
- F-Spot has key features, like crop and red-eye removal
- It’s a power user tool, users shouldn’t stumble into it
- Discussion points brought up that
- The gimp currently uses 26 megs of space, 20 of which are documentation, which could be moved online
- The gimp, though not totally user friendly, is very useful, and does not require “importing” to edit
No offense to Rick Spencer  but.. How reasonable is the rationale behind this ? That f-spot is enough ? Enough for what ? For laughing ?
How do I scale an image in f-spot ? If there’s a way, I have not been able to find it (same for red eyes). How do I annotate an image (putting text somewhere) ?
Yet people ask “Gimp is cool but.. should it belong to LiveCD?” I’ll give you a better question: what should belong to the LiveCD ?
rest here