- 4.10 Release of Plasma Workspaces, Applications
- KDE 4.10 released with leaner Air theme, more love for mobile devices
- What's new in KDE 4.10
- KDE 4.10 delivers key updates across the board
- KDE 4.10 Released, Fastest KDE Ever
- KDE 4.10.0 Packages for Slackware
- KDE 4.10.0, a very first quick glance
- KDE 4.10.0 Packages for openSUSE
- Client Side Window Decorations and Wayland
- KDE 4.10.0 Packages for Kubuntu
- Krita 2.6 Released
- aseigo: building KDE software from git the easy way
- aseigo: new plasma-framework repo
- Plasma Active 4
- desktop containment moving to plasma quick
- ktouch fun
- KDE Kate Gets Bunch Of Cool New Features
- Marble Kitchen: Legend Browser
- Plasma Active: stable, devel and bleeding edge
- 2012 for KDE: the financial perspective
- KDE Ships January Updates to Plasma Workspaces, Applications and Platform
- Ode to Skulpture
mylinuxexplore.blogspot: KDE has always intrigued me a lot, though I never started using it on daily basis for production purposes. It is really user-friendly, plasma interface looks awesome, effects are subtle and KDE 4.9.* is quite stable with loads of KDE specific applications. Almost every popular distro now has a KDE edition for the users, an evidence of the growing popularity of KDE.
cornelius-schumacher.de: Fifteen years ago Matthias Ettrich started the KDE community. On 14th October 1996 he wrote his famous email to the de.comp.os.linux.misc group on Usenet. He called for other programmers to join him to create a free desktop environment for Linux targeted at end users.
kde.org: Today KDE released updates for its Workspaces, Applications, and Development Platform. These updates are the last in a series of monthly stabilization updates to the 4.9 series. 4.9.4 updates bring many bugfixes and translation updates.
mandrivachronicles.blogspot: As a Linux user, I've learned to appreciate the differences of doing things using the different desktops available. I started thinking of how one can see going from point A to point B in KDE and GNOME.