- openSUSE Weekly News, Issue 114 is out
- openSUSE-LXDE Live CDs
theinquirer.net: SOURCES AT the investment fund Elliot have confirmed that if it is successful in its bid to take over Novell, the outfit will be asset stripped.
linuxuser.co.uk: In an age when Linux has become a powerful platform for development work, graphics processing and video production, it’s a welcome relief to see a mid-range system built for people who may or may not have experience with Linux.
cbronline.com: Novell’s latest CEO has got the company back on an even keel, but can his bold new strategy help it return to growth?
thevarguy.com: Novell’s board of directors is facing a pair of symbolic deadlines: The VAR Guy thinks Novell will need to somehow address the pending private equity takeover bid by Elliott Associates before the BrainShare conference starts March 21 in Salt Lake City, Utah and before Red Hat announces quarterly results on March 24.
- Are these the last days of Novell as we know it?
- Why Microsoft Can’t Afford To Let Novell Die
- Is Novell worth $2 billion?
- Elliott Associates and Novell: Just a Game of Cat and Mouse
- Elliot Associates' worrisome Novell plans
- Novell Jumps 29% on Buyout Offer
- Vulture Fund Elliott Swoops Towards Novell