- Elliot Associates' worrisome Novell plans
- Novell Jumps 29% on Buyout Offer
- Vulture Fund Elliott Swoops Towards Novell
- Should Novell Go Private?
- Novell's buyout and its effect on the industry
stick.gk2.sk/blog: During the last openSUSE Conference we had a brainstorming meeting about social aspects of our community. We felt that openSUSE is missing something similar than Ubuntu Launchpad or Fedora Community. I created connect.opensuse.org.
- Hedge Fund Offers to Buy Novell
- Hedge fund Elliott Associates offers $1 billion for Novell
- Elliott offers to take Novell private for $2 bln
- Novell Soars on Takeover Offer
computerworlduk.com: Novell president and CEO Ron Hovsepian's total compensation fell 17% in 2009, amid declining annual revenue and a wider net loss.
Issue #112 of openSUSE Weekly News is now out.
bear454.blogspot.com: openSUSE is a free, open project. Although Novell sponsors it heavily, the project belongs to the openSUSE community. Things were not always this way; before Novell's acquisition of SuSE, SuSE internally managed the course of the distribution, with little input or participation from the user community.
abybashit.co.cc: Finally another milestone. I’m trying openSUSE 11.3 Milestone 2 to tinker with it and see if I can report something. Let’s go.