- YouTube announces HTML5 demo, but not for FireFox 3.6
- Firefox 3.6 upgrade or not?
- Review: Mozilla Firefox 3.6 Is More Than Just An Add-On
- Firefox 3.6 is 20 Percent Faster
- Install Firefox 3.6 on Ubuntu in 3 Easy Steps
- Install Firefox 3.6 in Ubuntu the Super Easy Way using Ubuntuzilla
- Firefox 3.6: Spacer trick for prettier Personas
- Tour the new Firefox 3.6
- Official Release Announcement
- Turn Firefox 3.6 Into Firefox 4 Now!
arstechnica.com: Mozilla's Firefox got a bit hotter today with the official release of version 3.6, a noteworthy update of the popular open source Web browser. It's an incremental improvement that introduces a modest assortment of new features and expands the browser's support for emerging Web standards.
Also: A Web user's diary: Opera 1, other browsers 0
blogs.zdnet.com: Several minutes ago, the Mozilla team shot me an email announcing the availability of Firefox 3.6. For an incremental update, Firefox 3.6 offers a good number of improvements and new features.
smh.com.au: Internet browsers Firefox and Opera have experienced a massive surge in downloads since the security flaw in Microsoft Internet Explorer 6 (IE6) was exposed.
Also: IE is so secure we just had to build an OS out of it
mozilla.org: An update to the Firefox 3.6 Release Candidate is now available. This second release candidate is available for free download and has been issued as an automatic update to all Firefox 3.6 Beta and Release Candidate users.
- Mozilla Drops Firefox 3.7, Switches to More Frequent Feature Updates
- Firefox 3.7 dropped from Schedule, next release is Firefox 4.0
- Firefox 3.7 dumped in favour of feature updates
- Make Firefox a Productivity Powerhouse
- Why I Broke Up With Firefox
tuxradar.com: A few years ago, British newspaper The Telegraph covered the UK government's budget announcements by posting tweets onto their site that included the hashtag #budget. As you can imagine, this was soon abused, and Twitter users had much fun at the Telegraph's expense. Well, apparently Mozilla hasn't learned.
- Is Mozilla preparing to ditch Firefox add-ons as we know them?
- Asa Dotzler: firefox add-ons clarification
theregister.co.uk: Mozilla spun out a near-ready version of Firefox 3.6 over the weekend, all of which suggests that the final build of the next iteration of the open source browser could be imminent.
Also: Mozilla tries to silence add-on developers' scream