linuxhelp.blogspot: On June 17th 2008, Firefox decided to set the Guiness Book of World Record for the most downloaded software in 24 hours. If you are one of the people who downloaded Firefox on June 17th, then congratulations !!; So go ahead and download your own personalized Guiness Book of World Records Certificate.
- Why move to Firefox 3.0?
- Streamlined Firefox 3 makes browsing safer, more productive
- Firefox 3 Add-Ons: Must-Have Tools
- Firefox Wins the Battle, But the Browser War Still Wages
- First Impressions of Firefox 3
- Photos: New features in Firefox 3
- Install Firefox 3 the right way
- Friday Rant - Why no MSI installer for Firefox?
- Firefox 3-Are The Cracks Starting To Show?
- The Next Million Mozillians
- Mozilla investigates critical Firefox 3.0 bug
- Mozilla already working on a Firefox 3 security fix
- New Firefox claims victory, but is it a record?
- Why I Think Firefox Is Better than Flock
- Firefox 3 fans cry foul as first vulnerability reported
- The Best Firefox Feature You'll Overlook
- Edit Wiki Pages with a Firefox Button
- Crazy Like a Firefox
- Firefox 3.0: A Testament to the Power of the Crowd
- Tweak Firefox 3 full page zoom
- Firefox 3 - triumph or disaster?
- Firefox 3 mentioned on the Colbert Report
- 9 tweaks for Firefox 3’s location bar
- Firefox 3 Install Firebug Addon Software
cnet.com: Less than one day after its launch, Firefox 3 has a vulnerability. According to Tipping Point's Zero Day Initiative, the vulnerability, which it rates as critical, was reported within the first five hours of Firefox 3's release.
john.jubjubs.net: It’s been a very busy 24 hours for Mozilla folks around the world — as our 24 hour initial period draws to a close, I wanted to put a few things into perspective. This is the first post of what will no doubt be many analysis posts, so here are a few things that have happened during the first official day of Firefox 3 life:
- Firefox 3 browser downloads strong in first day
- Firefox 3.0 released as browser climbs the charts
- Statistics show Firefox 3 spreading fast
- My first day with Firefox 3
mercurynews.com: After the official demise of the Netscape browser back in 2003, it seemed as if Microsoft's Internet Explorer would dominate the browser market, well, forever. It was hard to imagine how or why anyone would invest time and resources to create a new rival. But they did.