- Try SeaMonkey 2.5 for a One-Stop Internet Solution
- Silent Updates Proposed for Firefox Are a Bad Security Risk
- New stuff in Firefox 8, looks ok
geek.com: Mozilla engineer Ehsan Akhgari has been toiling away at the improved delivery system for Firefox, and it’s now ready for testing.
- Firefox 8 grabs 35% of traffic in just one week
- How Mozilla Intents To Speed Up Firefox’s Update Process
- Mozilla Builds a 1 Megawatt Data Center
- Early Mockups Emerge for Firefox’s Upcoming New Tab Page
- Mozilla censors itself as part of American Censorship Day
- Firefox not to become fully multiprocess in the near future
- Introducing Mozilla Conductors
ghacks.net: Mozilla is about to release an update for the latest stable version of Firefox. Firefox 8.0.1 will be released less than two weeks after the release of Firefox 8, the latest stable version of the popular Internet browser.
- Hollywood and Congress Target Mozilla
- Mozilla hatches plan to tackle memory leaks in Firefox add-ons
- Mozilla Public License Version 2.0 RC 2
- Mozilla Fights for the Internet’s Future
- Mozilla Adopts Real Life Firefoxes to Celebrate 7th Birthday
- Firefox 10 Aurora Released, Gets WebGL Anti-Aliasing
- Make Firefox Start Quicker By Only Loading Tabs As You Use Them
conceivablytech.com: Mozilla released the downloads of Firefox 9 Beta, which will be released just before Christmas as final, as well as Firefox 10 Aurora, the developer version of Firefox. But even with six new versions within one year, Mozilla may not have accomplished what the rapid release process promised.
ghacks.net: After having some initial troubles getting my add-ons to work under Firefox 10 Aurora I had time to look at the changes and new features of this release.
pcworld.com: Hard on the heels of the release earlier this week of Firefox 8, Mozilla on Thursday released the beta versions of the next Firefox in line.
betanews.com: The Firefox development merry-go-round has moved on again, withFirefox 9 Beta and Firefox 10 Aurora builds being joined by two separate versions of Firefox 11: Firefox 11 Nightly and Firefox 11 UX, the most intriguing build of all.
- 7 Years of Firefox
- Celebrating 7 years of Firefox with the newest (and cutest) Mozillians!
- Firefox Turns 7, Releases a Polished Firefox 8
- Firefox 3.6 Users to Get Nudged to Upgrade to 8 on Nov 17
- Mozilla's Brendan Eich on the Birth of Firefox
- Thunderbird 8 lands with Lightning calendar
- Firefox 8 arrives today to leave unwanted add-ons out
- Mozilla Firefox Adds Twitter Search and New Features that Make Web Browsing Easier
- Firefox 8 cracks down on add-ons
- Boot to Gecko open web-based mobile OS being tested by Mozilla
Mozilla Lightning, the Calendar plug-in for the Thunderbird email client, has finally reached the 1.0 release today, after years in development. The Thunderbird email client also had a release today, to version 8, as well as Firefox 8.
zdnet.com: Chrome 15 vs Opera 11 vs IE9 vs Firefox 8 vs Safari 5 … which browser will be triumphant?
- How To Restore Firefox Bookmarks
- Mozilla Dev on How to Convert Chrome User to Firefox
- The Holy Grail Of Chrome-To-Firefox User Conversion?
- Call for Ireland to take a lead in the Mozilla and open source communities
extremetech.com: The Principal Designer of Firefox, Alex Faaborg, the man behind almost every icon, button, and visual flourish in Firefox 3, 4, and beyond, is leaving Mozilla. Before departing, though, he has treated us to a list of his proudest UX achievements —
webmonkey.com: Mozilla’s Principal Designer on Firefox, Alex Faaborg, is leaving the company to “try out design work in an entirely different space.” Before he goes though, Faaborg is sharing some designs from the Mozilla cutting room floor.
networkworld.com: All eyes are on Google's Chrome browser as it battles Mozilla's Firefox in a tight fight for the No. 2 position behind Microsoft's Internet Explorer, which is holding onto its market-leading share of the desktop browser market.