Firefox development occurs in multiple branches with the main release branch being the generally available release which is complemented with a beta and alpha (aurora) release branch. Leading edge development is relegated to the Nightly channel, which is where Australis has sat, until now. Mozilla is expected to uplift Australis into the Aurora channel for Firefox 29 today.
If social media is something you swear by everyday, you have to make sure that your browser is packed with add-ons that help you stay connected. Be it Twitter, Facebook, or any other social network, adding a few add-ons to Firefox will make your work easier as a social media junkie. That's why we have for you some of the best Firefox add-ons that will help you make your social media addiction a tad easier to deal with:
The Consumer Electronics Show (CES) took place recently in Las Vegas, and Mozilla officials made headlines there as they revealed plans to take the Firefox OS mobile platform to devices other than smartphones, and a new deal between Panasonic and Mozilla to drive smart, HTML 5-fluent televisions. It's all part of Mozilla's ongoing effort to focus on mobile technology and new platforms.
- Firefox OS gets off to a modest but promising start
- No One Knows What the Firefox Logo is, and Last Night's Jeopardy! Proved It
- Slides for my talk at LibreOffice conference
- Resolving Nightmare Bugs With Reversible Linux App Debugger
- New Firefox 25 Beta Launched on All Available Platforms
- Frikin’ Awesome Apps (without AppData)
- GNOME 3.10 in Fedora
- Pitch Perfect Penguins
- Nouveau Keeps Pushing Forward With Improvements
- Getting Ready for Mozilla Summit 2013; Fun Already!
eweek.com: The latest open-source Firefox browser release adds new user features and patches critical security vulnerabilities.
- Quickly Improve The Look of Firefox In GNOME With These 2 Add-Ons
- It's Now Easier Running Wayland Under GNOME-Session
- The beauty of GNOME Shell
- participate in GNU Telephony Development
- Nautilus-Open-Terminal : Nautilus Plugin To Open Terminal From Anywhere
drdobbs.com: Mozilla developer team extols virtues of new OS on Linux kernel and Gecko-based runtime
trustedreviews.com: Initial stock of the Firefox OS ZTE Open smartphone has sold out on eBay in the UK and US.
theregister.co.uk: Web app testing-as-a-service company Sauce Labs has released its latest browser crash data, and remarkably enough, the least stable web browser today probably isn't the one you think it is.