techradar.com: Google Chrome is a nifty little browser, but to date it's hardly had the impact of Mozilla's Firefox. That's partly because it's still Windows-only, but we suspect it's largely because you can't use extensions. Both of those things are about to change.
linuxlock.blogspot: The principle is a guy who works with Linux Servers for a living. He was contacted by the Indian Contracting Company to patch the 1000+ linux servers with some proprietary software. He jumped through all the hoops... and dutifully logged into the website and hit enter. The page would not render.
- Firefox at 5: What We Love and Hate About You
- Five essential addons for new Firefox users (Happy fifth birthday, Firefox!)
- Firefox at 5: the Google Cold War
- Google shifts software value to operations, away from IP
- Finish this sentence: "I ________ Google"
- Firefox At Five: 'Web Freedom May Not Last'
- five years of firefox
- Firefox Tops Vulnerability List
- After 5 years, Firefox faces new challenges
- Images: Firefox through the ages
crave.cnet.co.uk: Firefox is one of the towering achievements of the open-source movement, accounting for almost a quarter of all Web site visits just five years after its launch. One of the reasons for its enormous popularity is that it can be easily customised with a range of add-ons. But along with the really useful stuff, there's also plenty of total dross in there.
pcmag.com: In the last couple of days, both Google's Chrome browser and Mozilla's Firefox have come out with new betas claiming improved performance. Why not compare these new betas head-to-head?
- Is Firefox 4 copying the Google Chrome looks?
- Chrome Gains Speed, “Borrowed” Features
- Hands on: Firefox 3.6 beta supports Personas, fullscreen video
- Chrome 4.0 gets beta release
blog.internetnews.com: The first official Mozilla Firefox 3.6 Beta release is now available, bringing with it a whole bunch of improvements to the open source web browser. It's also (to my naked eye) missing a few features that I had initially expected to see in Firefox 3.6.