- Advanced Firefox Configuration
- 11 million downloads in 3 days
- Top 6 Firefox Add-ons For The Movie Freak
- Asa Dotzler on The History of Firefox Extensions
- Why Mozilla could beat IE in a European ground war
daniweb.com/blogs: FireFox 3.5 is due out by the end of June and includes some pretty interesting new features--and not a moment too soon. I hate plugins. Hate them. They are the bane of my online existence. Why do I need plugins?
ghacks.net: The Mozilla team has released version 3.0.11 of the Firefox web browser. The update seems to be a security and stability update if the beta release notes can be trusted.
nbr.co.nz: Mozilla Corp. has delayed the release candidate of Firefox 3.5 from this week ‘til next, but NBR's tests reveal it'll be worth the wait - this fox is blazingly fast.
- Firefox 3.5 delayed to 10 June
- More On 7 Years of Mozilla Releases
- Toronto students behind Firefox browser's amazing overhaul
- Mozilla to Let Enterprises Build Custom Firefox Browsers
computerworlduk.com: Seven years ago, Mozilla 1.0 was launched. The Mozilla project was originally a browser *suite*, which included an email reader and a chat client as well as a browser.
internetnews.com: Firefox 3.0 is not quite a year old, but users are already clamoring for Firefox 3.5. So where is it, and what is it all about?
wired.com: 2002: Mozilla 1.0 is released. The first major milestone for the open source browser doesn’t do much to impress users or shake loose Microsoft’s crown. However, it proves to the world that free software can succeed not just in the server room, but also on the desktop.
- An early look at Firefox 3.5
- Mozilla preps Firefox 3.5 for imminent launch
- about:mozilla 5/26
- New Firefox Icon: Iterations 8 and 9
- Ten Firefox extensions that help keep you safe