- Firefox add-ons: Which work in 3.5?
- Firefox 3.5 released, more than 1.1M downloads already
- Firefox 3.5: Big Gains May Be in the Future
- What's new in Firefox 3.5
- Where Can I Get Firefox 3.5 for Ubuntu?
- Firefox 3.5: Back on top… for now
- Firefox 3.5 Available Now!
- Firefox 3.5 is now available for download
- about:mozilla – Firefox 3.5 launch edition!
- Firefox 3.5 and Privacy
- Whats new in firefox 3.5
- First look: Firefox 3.5 released, ready to "upgrade" the Web
- Firefox 3.5 vs. Chrome 3 Showdown, Round 1
- Download Firefox 3.5: Three Times Faster?
cnet.com: A funny thing to happened to Firefox on the way to vanquishing Internet Explorer: the Mozilla browser's success opened the door for a host of its other competitors.
- Mozilla sets Firefox 3.5 final release for Tuesday
- Firefox 3.5 and the future of the web
- Firefox Aims to Unplug Scripting Attacks
- Ch-ch-ch-changes: A visual history of Firefox
techradar.com: Firefox 3.5 is not even out for general release yet, but Mozilla are already suggesting that the trunk builds of its successor are 20-30 per cent faster and will build on the company's work on video integration.
- At last ... a Firefox that's at least as fast as Chrome
- Collateral Damage & The Browser Wars
- Why Firefox Doesn't Take Google Chrome Features
- Musing about Firefox and the death of IE
- Firefox 3.5 gears up for a possible Tuesday public release
softpedia.com: The third Release Candidate build for Firefox 3.5 is on its way. Mozilla repeatedly stressed during the development process of the next iteration of its open source browser that it was aiming to produce a single RC for Firefox 3.5. And fact is that it came extremely close to doing so.
techradar.com: Mozilla recently released the second release candidate of Firefox 3.5 and is due to launch the final version before the end of the month. Here's your one-stop guide to the key new features in the latest version.
- Firefox 3.5 Release May Accelerate IE's Downfall
- Mozilla's new security policy
- about:mozilla - June 23
- Thunderbird 188.8.131.52 fixes vulnerabilities