ghacks.net: Firefox 3.6.4 has been in the talks lately because of the intention of the Mozilla developers to add out-of-process plugins to that version of the web browser which basically means that popular plugins run in their own process instead of the main browser process.
linuxsecurity.com: Lets take a look at the security features of Firefox 3. Since its release, I have been testing it out to see how the new security enhancements work and help in increase user browsing security.
linux.bihlman.com: Mozilla is one of the best browsers on the entire internet world at the moment. You may need to boost the speed of your Mozilla browser sometimes. Follow the Firefox tweaks below to enhance the speed of the browser.
tomsguide.com: There are thousands of add-ons available for Firefox, so a truly comprehensive list is nearly impossible. However, we sifted through some of the best to come up with a list of 20 killer Firefox extensions that we're willing to call "the best."
tomshardware.com: The writing is on the wall. While Mozilla and its Firefox browser appear to be a very solid institution in the browser market, it is the weakest link with an extremely attractive portion of the browser user base as well. Could Mozilla be squeezed out of the market?
- Firefox 3.6.4 (Lorentz) beta coming tomorrow with out of process plugins
- Firefox 3.6.4 Coming May 4 with Out of Process Plugins
blogs.zdnet.com: In a startling revelation, the open-source Mozilla project says that its flagship Firefox browser contains a root certificate authority that doesn’t seem to have a known owner.
- Where and Whither Mozilla?
- Firefox plans fix for decade-old browsing history leak
mozilla.org: As part of Mozilla’s ongoing stability and security update process, Firefox 3.6.3 is now available as a free download for Windows, Mac, and Linux from http://www.firefox.com.
- Introducing the Mozilla State of the Internet Report
- Firefox 3.5.9 and 3.0.19 security updates now available
- Mozilla spits out last version of Firefox 3.0
- Firefox developers block old CSS leak
- Firefox coders propose fast-graphics deadline