makeuseof.com: When the average computer user hears about Ubuntu or Linux, the word “difficult” comes to mind. Using Ubuntu is actually easier and better than using Windows. Don’t believe me? Here are some examples.
markshuttleworth.com: It’s time to put our heads together to envision “the perfect 10″.
- Oracle buys Ubuntu!
- Ubuntu Manual Audio Book
- Ubuntu to be licensed under friendiler version of the GPL
- Windows 7 vs. Ubuntu 10.04 Beta 1
- Ubuntu 10.04: Five Changes You May Not Have Noticed
- Will Ubuntu’s new look bring in the masses?
- A few Ubuntu “power user” tips
- Ubuntu 9.10 Netbook Edition On My Dell Mini 10 v
ubuntu.com: Canonical has announced that Ubuntu is moving to a democratic process. Mark is quoted as saying, "We'd be nothing without our loyal and vocal users scrutinizing and criticizing our every move. I may have been too quick in cutting them off from our development process."
anthonyrhook.com: Ubuntu Mars was created specifically for the purpose of welcoming the first inhabitants on Mars to the Ubuntu Community.
education.zdnet.com: I’ve been testing OpenSUSE’s Linux for Education Project and Ubuntu 10.04 server beta 1. I have a couple of problems that I was hoping they could solve:
linuxuser.co.uk: I’m aware that nearly all people in the Linux ecosphere are familiar with what Ubuntu is. However, it is my impression that many people, including some Ubuntu users, do not know how the distribution is made.
- ‘Additional buttons’ concept for the right-hand side of windows
- More Right Window Button Ideas For Ubuntu 10.10
omgubuntu.co.uk: Ubuntu 10.04 users wishing to play AAC format audio may find themselves out of luck.