doctormo.org: One of my goals of UDS was to do a little survey on the floor to get a feel for why participants were contributing to Ubuntu and how they see the reason for doing all this work.
- Unity: Ubuntu’s Descent Into Madness!
- Using Unity – Day 7
- The Ubuntu Khaaaaaaaaaaan Denial of Service
arosenfeld.wordpress: A recent post in Planet Gnome about moving away from Arch into Ubuntu got me thinking, because I just did the same thing a few weeks ago, when Ubuntu 10.10 was released. But I didn’t really liked the reasons I did so.
LAMP is short for Linux, Apache, MySQL, PHP. This tutorial shows how you can install an Apache2 webserver on an Ubuntu 10.10 server with PHP5 support (mod_php) and MySQL support.
earthweb.com: For several years, users' experience in Linux has depended more on the desktop than the distribution. Fedora 14 and Ubuntu 10.10 (Maverick), conveniently released within a few weeks of each other, do little to challenge that assertion.
- Living with a Maverick Meerkat
- The Major Happenings From The Ubuntu 11.04 Summit
- Ubuntu 11.04 won't be the same old Linux
- Thoughts on Ubuntu and (dis-)Unity(?)
- PPAs Turning Ubuntu into Arch?
- Install Unity to experience the future of Ubuntu
- Ubuntu 11.04 (Desktop) Will Get The Global Menu
- Is Ubuntu Forking Gnome With Unity?
- Ubuntu's Game-Changing Quest for 'Unity'
- Using Unity – Day 6
- Farewell Ubuntu
- Ubuntu 10.10, Is it a perfect 10/10?
- Jono Bacon: Unity: Some Further Clarification Points
- Using Unity – Day 5 How Does It Compare to Gnome Shell?
- Ubuntu 10.10 upgrade woes
- 4 steps to freedom
idreamoflinux.com: Last week my mom forwarded an email to me and I started to laugh. The email was to warn me about a virus that is spreading and destroying peoples data.