pcworld.com: The time has come. I have reached the end of the 30 Days With Ubuntu Linux series, and it is time to wind down and reflect on my experience.
thehindubusinessline.com: “The vision for Ubuntu is part social and part economic: free software, available free of charge to everybody on the same terms, and funded through a portfolio of services provided by Canonical.”
linuxjournal.com: I tried. I really did. I tried to like Ubuntu’s new Unity interface and tried hard to make it work.
- Ubuntu Weekly Newsletter Issue 222
- 30 Days Ubuntu: Day 27: Working With GIMP
pcworld.com: What good is a PC if you can't print, or scan, or if your webcam doesn't work. When any new OS comes along, the compatibility of hardware and peripherals can make or break the perception and success of that OS--just ask Windows Vista.
datamation.com: In this article, I will look at what Ubuntu will need to do to make a quick recovery. Plus how the distro can become more attractive to app developers. It’s possible that Ubuntu could even offer some things not found on existing tablets.
- 30 Days Ubuntu: Day 25: Tracking Personal Finances
- Unity and Gnome 3: What is good and what is evil?
- Distro Review: Ubuntu 11.04 Natty Narwhal
- LulzSec Used Ubuntu
"Ubuntu is ______________________ ."
news.softpedia.com: The following article will list some of the most important panel applets, also called indicators, for Ubuntu 11.04's Unity interface.
- 30 Days Ubuntu: Day 24: More Secure By Default
- Full Circle #50 – the half-centenary issue!
- Ubuntu One: A long way to go!
- Ubuntu Certification: What components do we test?
- [Ubuntu 11.10 Updates] New Window Auto Maximize Option
- Canonical Alienates Their Major Asset