- Ubuntu: "We have no plans to fork GNOME"
- Ubuntu Devs Discuss Backports Changes
- An Update to the Ubuntu Light Themes
- A Funny Thing Happened in the Shuttleworth Forum
- X.Org Server 1.9 Is Hitting Ubuntu 10.10 Soon
popey.com/blog: Today saw the first Ubuntu-UK LoCo “geeknic” and in my opinion it was a great success. Around 20 people turned up to enjoy fun, food and chat.
techradar.com: What's got us really excited is that fact that the creator of the fantastic Gnome Do, David Siegel, is working with the design team. Naturally, we wanted to find out some more…
dullass.blogspot: The current state of Ubuntu Studio could be described as losing momentum characterized by limited development in contrast to its substantial potential.
maketecheasier.com: It doesn’t matter if you are using Windows, Linux or Mac, as long as you don’t maintain it, it will grow out of hand and become very messy. This time, we are going to show you 4 more ways to keep your Ubuntu clean.
computerworld.com: The NB30, built around the low-power 1.66GHz Intel Atom N450 system-on-a-chip (SoC) with integrated memory controller and graphics core with 1GB RAM, is pretty inexpensive at $379. But what did Samsung do? It decided the device should ship with Windows 7. So, what could improve on this situation?
earthweb.com: Why is the Linux community 'reasonably' happy with Ubuntu while Linspire was almost immediately painted as a mockery within Linux universe?
- Maverick Alpha-3 Released
- Whats New In Ubuntu 10.10 Alpha 3
- Canonical releases Ubuntu 10.10 Alpha 3
- Ubuntu 10.10 Alpha 3 Released - What's New?
- Ubuntu 10.10 Alpha 3 Has OneConf and Linux Kernel 2.6.35
izanbardprince.wordpress: Setting up a new installation of Ubuntu Maverick made me think…
workswithu.com: It’s been roughly two-and-a-half years since Nine Lives Media Inc. launched WorksWithU. When we started this site we made a few assumptions about Ubuntu. How have those assumptions evolved from 2008 to 2010t?