- Ubuntu 10.04 Gets A New Catalyst Pre-Release
- Last.fm Support in Ubuntu 10.04 – Scrobbling and Streaming
- 8 Best Free Instant Messaging Clients for Ubuntu
- How To Add The Banshee Indicator Applet in Lucid
- Testing and Feedback in Ubuntu
- Ubuntu 10.04 inspired wallpaper
- Ubuntu 10.10 Maverick Meerkat release schedule
- Another Window Button Rant
- Banshee Gets Ubuntu One Music Store Plugin
- Ubuntu 10.04 gets a new sleek installer
- Ubuntu Is A Poor Standard Bearer For Linux
- Crashes with Ubuntu 10.04 beta 2
- Ubuntu 10.04 LTS comes with Impressive Feature Set
- First Time Use Script 0.2 Released: With A GUI
infoworld.com: Small vendors who dabble in services to underwrite their software may find they're biting off more than they can chew
Ubuntu 10.04 Lucid Lynx Beta 2 doesn't come with drastic visual changes, but there are quite a few minor improvements and tweaks. In this post I'll try to cover all the visual changes made since Beta 1.
- Eye On Ubuntu 10.10
- Ubuntu 10.04 LTS Beta 2 Has GNOME 2.30
fewt.com: What's the best new feature coming to Lucid? You could even call this one Lucid's killer feature.
techdrivein.com: The next major update of Ubuntu code named Ubuntu Lucid Lynx is scheduled to arrive in April 2010. Even though Ubuntu 10.04 is going to be an LTS release, a complete overhaul is on the cards. Lets take a peek at what's coming in Ubuntu 10.04 Lucid Lynx.
Drupal is a great CMS but is a bit hefty when you host it on bargain-basement shared hosting, and virtual private servers are great but memory-constrained at the low-end. Apache can be a big offender when it comes to resource usage, so a nice alternative is nginx, a fast, light-weight and efficient http server that supports PHP via PHP-FastCGI. So this is a pretty slick setup for hosting Drupal, and I've taken a few different howtos and forum posts to put together this guide, which should have all you need in one stop, including a working URL rewrite config.