itlure.com: It's been more than a week since the much awaited release of Ubuntu 10.04 LTS and one of the features I was sure it was going to attract quite a crowd is having some problems - at least on my system.
ubuntudan.blogspot: The final release of Ubuntu's Lucid Lynx (Ubuntu 10.4) has finally arrived. Wondering what's in store? We've got seven reasons for Ubuntu users to make the leap to Lucid.
theappleblog.com: A week ago, on April 29, Linux distro Canonical released Ubuntu 10.04 LTS. It featured a new look that some rate more attractive and up-to-date than Snow Leopard’s. “
- The Phoronix Ubuntu Lucid Lynx benchmarks- what is that really?
- Lubuntu Review: A Lightweight Ubuntu Variant
- Ubuntu Lucid almost shines
makeuseof.com: The other day we told you about some applications that you might want to install on a fresh Lucid Lynx install. Today let’s have a look at some of the tweaks and changes you can apply to Lucid.
- Kubuntu 10.04: Another Average KDE Distro
- Ubuntu: Unexpected upgrade difficulties
- Compiz Keyboard Shortcuts in Ubuntu 10.04
- Koala to Lynx Almost Flawless
- Philippines 2010 Elections and Ubuntu
- Shuttleworth: No GNOME-Shell in Maverick
- Ubuntu 10.04 – packed with goodies.
- Canonical explains Ubuntu unfree video choice
- Ubuntu 10.04 Lucid Lynx – Gasp What’s Wrong With ALSA ?
techdrivein.com: Here is some more eyecandy coming your way. Collection of 16 beautiful made-for-lucid wallpapers from around the web.
h-online.com: With the current controversy over H.264 patent pools and open source codecs, some observers have noted that Canonical is listed as a licensee of H.264 from MPEGLA, the patent pool which licenses out the codec patents, causing some to ask if Ubuntu users were covered by this license.
phoronix.com: Today we are continuing to compare the two operating systems as we look at the power consumption of Ubuntu and Windows on a netbook and notebook.