phoronix.com: In this article the tests have been carried out on modern hardware and with the latest Ubuntu 11.04 packages to see how the three kernel variants are performing in 2011.
techgage.com: When Canonical announced last fall that Ubuntu 11.04 would be released with a home-brewed desktop environment called "Unity", I found myself almost immediately excited.
howtogeek.com: Today we have a new set of wallpapers that will let you add that perfect touch of Ubuntu themed fun to your desktop.
- ubuntu 11.10 Won't Ship with Classic GNOME
- Collateral Damage Due to Radical Change in UI for Ubuntu
- Natty Narwhal with Unity: Worst Ubuntu beta ever
- Narwhal spotted at Lambeth Bridge
- First Look: Ubuntu 11.04 (Natty Narwhal) Beta 1
- Five neat changes in today’s Unity update
ftbeowulf.wordpress: I woke this morning to news that rocked my world. Jono Bacon was a Fedora employee and he had decided to tell the entire world about it. His conscience had finally wrestled with his ID and won.
junauza.com: After enthralling the techies at Google last week, Lady Gaga has given her geek fans another reason to smile. In a press conference this Monday, the Grammy award-winning singer confessed that she is an avid fan of Ubuntu.
pcworld.com: The combination of Ubuntu Linux's growing popularity with all the big changes coming up in the next version mean that Natty Narwhal, or Ubuntu 11.04, might just be the most widely and anxiously anticipated release of the open source operating system ever.
- Ubuntu 11.04 Beta released, reviewed
- Ubuntu 11.04 'Natty Narwhal' Beta 1 Released - Review and Screenshots
news.softpedia.com: Tomorrow, March 31st, Canonical will unleash to the world the first Beta version of the upcoming Ubuntu 11.04. With this occasion we thought it will be a wonderful idea to inform our readers about some very nice features that will be included