- Ubuntu Unity Adds 2D Support in Daily Builds
- Ubuntu 11.04 switches to LibreOffice in latest daily builds
- Ubuntu Business Model – A Misunderstood Concept
- Ubuntu 11.04 Natty Narwhal - First Impressions
omgubuntu.co.uk: Long time readers or those with good memories may remember that a new – and very elegant – Ubuntu One control panel was targeted for Ubuntu 11.04. So how’s progress going?
linuxuser.co.uk: This has been an interesting year for Ubuntu with two on-schedule releases. Ubuntu community leader, Ubuntu Developer and general a good egg Dave Walker takes a look back at the last 12 months of Ubuntu…
linuxforu.com: Desktop environments are wonderful in the way they just work. The complexity of what is happening ‘below the hood’ is well hidden from us. Looking at the various netbook options, I was curious to understand what it involved to create or modify a netbook desktop experience.
- Exclusive interview with Unity’s Technical Lead Neil Patel
- News of 'Natty Narwhal' Preview What's Next For Ubuntu
- Ubuntu's latest OS dissected for the Linux-curious
- This is one gorgeous Narwhal themed, Natty coloured wallpaper
garryconn.com: I am not a very experienced linux user by any means. Over the last year I have tried a slew of different Linux distributions. My two favorites are Ubuntu and Debian.
theregister.co.uk: The enterprise world may increasingly be infatuated with Red Hat, but the mobile and desktop worlds are very much in play, with Canonical's Ubuntu gaining ground in areas most Western observers will not have noticed.
markshuttleworth.com: As part of our planning for Natty+1, we’ll need to find some space on the CD for Qt libraries, and we will evaluate applications developed with Qt for inclusion on the CD and default install of Ubuntu.
- Ubuntu Weekly Newsletter Issue 219
- Ubuntu 10.10 and Citrix
- 5 Great Ubuntu 10.10 Tips And Tricks
zdnet.com: System76 gives me some hope for Linux on the desktop. Their well-tuned systems come with Ubuntu pre-installed at prices that make them very realistic for schools.
Also: System76 add 2 more laptops to their Ubuntu-based line-up