- Ubuntu (Saucy Salamander) Alpha 1 Released!
- Mir Plans In 13.10
- A Whistlestop Tour Of Ubuntu 13.04
- Survey says, Ubuntu still rocks
- Bacon: First Ubuntu Weekly Update Video
- Canonical Is Hiring More Mir, Unity Developers
- Kubuntu Won't be Switching to Mir
- Installing Nightingale music player on Ubuntu 13.04
- Ubuntu GNOME 13.10 Alpha 1 Testing
networkworld.com: Plans are afoot to have Munich's city government distribute 2,000 Lubuntu installation CDs to users with older Windows PCs, after Microsoft stops releasing security updates for Windows XP next year.
- Two things Canonical can do to heal the rift in the open source community
- Xubuntu 30-Day Challenge
- K3b Nero like CD/DVD Burning Software in Ubuntu
- Burning Circle Episode 119
mylinuxrig.com: Jorge’s a cool guy. He’s passionate about Ubuntu, Linux, and the user experience. All of that comes through very strongly in his interview.
- Assessing The Current Intel Haswell Linux Experience
- KScreen 1.0 Released For KDE Screen Management
- There's Now An Ubuntu Touch PPA For Unity 8, Mir
- 8-Way Desktop Comparison On Ubuntu 13.10 Linux
itwire.com: Canonical, the company behind the Ubuntu GNU/Linux distribution, has reiterated its decision not to create a firm based on open core products.
dreamwidth.org: Like many Canonical-led projects, Mir is under GPLv3 - a strong copyleft license. There's a couple of aspects of GPLv3 that are intended to protect users from being unable to make use of the rights that the license grants them.
Also: Canonical's Mir move doesn't sit well with some Linux developers
And: Ubuntu community donation plans detailed
pcadvisor.co.uk: With the Unity design aesthetic allied to a speedy and robust engine, Ubuntu 13.04 Raring Ringtail may just be the one Linux OS to rule them all. Read our Ubuntu 13.04 Raring Ringtail review to find out why.
thevarguy.com: Mark Shuttleworth's official role at Canonical is limited. But he is making a much bigger mark on Ubuntu Linux, Canonical and the open source world as a whole.