linuxadvocates.com: Delight. It's that feeling you get when you stumble upon something new that you had no idea existed. In my view, Lubuntu really has the best mix of features for older PCs and Atom-based Netbooks of any Distro I can think of.
omgubuntu.co.uk: The winning wallpapers of Ubuntu 13.10′s wallpaper contest have been revealed.
- If you ever use text VTs, don't run XMir right now
- Add a user in Ubuntu
- System76 Gazelle Pro: An Intel Haswell Laptop With Ubuntu Linux
- S06E26 – Raging Ubuntu
- 4 favourite C's in Ubuntu setup
- Ubuntu Edge – What Happened?
- Ubuntu In a Nutshell Series: The Ubuntu SDK and Developer Story
- RIP Ubuntu Edge, but Ubuntu is still coming to smartphones in 2014
- Ubuntu Edge smartphone misses crowdfunding goal by $19 million
- With $12.8M raised, Ubuntu Edge campaign fails, but it’s not all in vain
- Ubuntu Edge Campaign Admits $32 Million Goal Was 'Crazy'
- LG signs up for a Firefox phone - Anything to get away from Android
- Some Thoughts on Getting Started with Ubuntu
- Ubuntu devs to get 15-min code review, full SDK love – Canonical
- The Ubuntu App Showdown Contest
pcworld.com: The glorious era of PC stardom is over. Once the belle of the technology ball, desktops and laptops now share the spotlight with smartphones and tablets, and the embrace of mobile devices by consumers has provoked deep changes in the computing landscape.
phoronix.com: There's only two and a half days left to Canonical's Ubuntu Edge crowd-funding campaign for building a high-end smart-phone running Ubuntu. Unfortunately, the campaign is still about twenty million dollars short of its $32M goal.
omgubuntu.co.uk: Did you have a snap you wanted to submit to the Ubuntu 13.10 Wallpaper Contest? You’ll need to get your skates on as the competition closes for submissions tomorrow.
thevarguy.com: Canonical's Ubuntu Edge smartphone project grabs headlines. But is the core Ubuntu 13.10 upgrade on track for a successful delivery in Oct. 2013?
- While Shuttleworth Is Pessimistic About Ubuntu Desktops, They Rock
- Why Ubuntu’s creator still invests his fortune in an unprofitable company