tuxtweaks.com: Xubuntu is a derivative of Ubuntu Linux that uses the Xfce desktop environment for the user interface. It is one of the official derivatives of Ubuntu Linux. The intent is for Xubuntu to be easy to use while being attractive and light on system resources.
tuxradar.com:With its Distrowatch ranking falling faster than Man Utd now that Sir Alex Ferguson has departed, Ubuntu is no longer the all-conquering force that it was. So what's happened? Has it, in fact, lost it, or is there a more subtle game afoot? We answer this conundrum (sort of) in the latest Linux Format.
omgubuntu.co.uk: He’s the founder of Ubuntu and its parent company Canonical, and serves as the creative force behind not only the Unity desktop but its expansion to phones, tablets and TVs. But in the weeks following a new Ubuntu release he puts himself in front of the community for a Question & Answer session.
dedoimedo.com: It is time to test the third sibling in the Ubuntu family, the one named Kubuntu. So far, we've had Ubuntu, which was somewhat bland. Then we also had Xubuntu, which worked like a charm, except for a kernel oops thingie affecting the entire range, a silly thing to coincide with the official release. The KDE version is next.
thevarguy.com: Will Ubuntu PC makers ZaReason and System76 introduce Linux tablets? Here are clues about the future of ZaTab and System76's own Ubuntu tablet ambitions.
datamation.com: In this article, I'll be offering my own comparison between Ubuntu and Windows, explaining where each has its strengths and which OS offers something better overall.
- Bacon: Ubuntu Phone: My (Early) Experience
- Emmabuntus: Yet More Recycled Bits?
- Dogfood Update
- Emmabuntus review - very disappointing
- Ubuntu 13.04 vs Kubuntu 13.04 vs Xubuntu 13.04 vs Lubuntu 13.04 vs Ubuntu 13.04 GNOME: A brief comparison
- Unity 7, Compiz To Be Polished For Ubuntu 13.10
- Ubuntu Still Figuring Out How To Handle Hybrid Graphics
- Unity 8, Mir To Be Experimental Choice In Ubuntu 13.10
- New tablet boots Ubuntu, Android, and Windows
- Google Demos Linux Running on Hacked Glass, How
- Bacon: On Brainstorm
- Ubuntu Website and the Community Link
- Canonical to maintain Linux 3.8 until August 2014
- keep Firefox default browser in Ubuntu
- Ubuntu One Detailed Guide for 13.04
- The Problem of Sunsetting Ubuntu Brainstorm
junauza.com: Ubuntu is moving in all directions lately. Some polarizing decisions that have managed to alienate a few longtime Ubuntu users. Ubuntu isn't the only user-friendly distribution around. Here are a few reasons why you should switch to or at least try out Linux Mint.