muktware.com: Kubuntu is one of those few GNULinux based distributions which brings the two leading technologies together – Ubuntu and KDE. There are quite a lot of businesses which are using this combination in their set-up. Till now there was no professional support available for Kubuntu users. To fill this gap the Kubuntu community has launched commercial support for businesses, organizations and individuals.
techrepublic.com: Here is a quick fact sheet about what changes you can expect to see in Ubuntu 13.10 (Saucy Salamander).
computerworld.com.au: In March Canonical announced the Chinese version of its Ubuntu OS, with the support of Chinese government institutions
- Thank you, Ubuntu!
- Ubuntu Weekly Newsletter Issue 331
- Ubuntu Developer Summit This Week
- Ubuntu 12.04.3 system update in visual review
- App Grid - new lightweight Ubuntu Software alternative
- Canonical Is Looking for Mir Testing Volunteers
- Mir Display Server 0.0.10 Arrives Before the Ubuntu 13.10 Feature Freeze
linuxadvocates.com: Delight. It's that feeling you get when you stumble upon something new that you had no idea existed. In my view, Lubuntu really has the best mix of features for older PCs and Atom-based Netbooks of any Distro I can think of.
omgubuntu.co.uk: The winning wallpapers of Ubuntu 13.10′s wallpaper contest have been revealed.
- If you ever use text VTs, don't run XMir right now
- Add a user in Ubuntu
- System76 Gazelle Pro: An Intel Haswell Laptop With Ubuntu Linux
- S06E26 – Raging Ubuntu
- 4 favourite C's in Ubuntu setup
- Ubuntu Edge – What Happened?
- Ubuntu In a Nutshell Series: The Ubuntu SDK and Developer Story
- RIP Ubuntu Edge, but Ubuntu is still coming to smartphones in 2014
- Ubuntu Edge smartphone misses crowdfunding goal by $19 million
- With $12.8M raised, Ubuntu Edge campaign fails, but it’s not all in vain
- Ubuntu Edge Campaign Admits $32 Million Goal Was 'Crazy'
- LG signs up for a Firefox phone - Anything to get away from Android
- Some Thoughts on Getting Started with Ubuntu
- Ubuntu devs to get 15-min code review, full SDK love – Canonical
- The Ubuntu App Showdown Contest
pcworld.com: The glorious era of PC stardom is over. Once the belle of the technology ball, desktops and laptops now share the spotlight with smartphones and tablets, and the embrace of mobile devices by consumers has provoked deep changes in the computing landscape.