- Ubuntu 8.10 approaches end-of-life
- Canonical: Making Ubuntu Progress with Oracle?
- Eye of GNOME gets helpful
- Nicer thumbnail borders coming to a Nautilus near you
- Gedit want a new logo
phoronix.com: We have published an extensive set of tests comparing the performance of Mac OS X 10.6.2 against a development build of Ubuntu 10.04. This is our first time exploring how Canonical's Lucid Lynx can compete with Apple's Snow Leopard.
Italy-based Ekoore is shipping a tablet PC that runs Ubuntu Linux or Windows on an Intel Atom N270. The Ekoore ET10TA10 offers a 10.2-inch, 1024 x 600 backlit touchscreen, as well as 1GB of RAM, flash expansion, a 160GB hard disk drive (HDD), and WiFi, Bluetooth, Ethernet, and USB connections.
- Ubuntu in its own words
- Ubuntu 10.04 Best features
- Ubuntu Weekly Newsletter #186
- Gwibber in Lucid: Adding More Columns
- First look at Ubuntu 10.04 Beta 1 ‘Lucid Lynx’
- Quick Review: What You Should Expect For Ubuntu 10.04
- Xubuntu 10.04 Beta 1 remains borderline irrelevant
- Meet the New Apps Getting Ready for Ubuntu Lucid 10.04
- 11 Crucial Things an Ubuntu Newbie Should Know
- Should the Ubuntu Release Cycle be Cut Back
This month, we’ve got a double whammy for you! Not only do we have FCM #35 (with a review of the Motorola Droid/Milestone), but we also have a new episode of the Full Circle podcast coming at you in a few minutes.
doctormo.org: I was helping one of my students find a new laptop that would work well with Ubuntu. The sales staff did kindly let us test Ubuntu Karmic CDs in computers, to see how they worked. I got to see some of the problems in up and coming hardware and what we still have to work on.
- 15 More Wallpapers from Ubuntu Artwork Pool for Ubuntu Lucid
- Make Your Coworker’s Day in Ubuntu
- Cloudy with a chance of Linux: Canonical aims to cash in
- Ubuntu’s new Linux tries getting cloud-friendly
- Get ready to supercharge those netbooks with Ubuntu 10.04
- An Ubuntu Ad
- Ubuntu Reverts File Size Reading Changes