linux-netbook.com: Linux system builder ZaReason appears to have launched a new Linux netbook. While there’s no information about the new Teo netbook on the ZaReason web site, you can already order one from Amazon for $460.
theregister.co.uk: In preparation for the rollout of Ubuntu Server 10.04 Long Term Support next month, Canonical, the commercial sponsor of the Linux variant, and the Ubuntu community polled Ubuntu users to see how they use the operating system.
- Ubuntu 10.4 beta is bloody brilliant
- Lucid starts to get some updated icons
- The Gnome war on features continues…
arstechnica.com: Canonical, the company behind the Ubuntu Linux distribution, has announced the official launch of the Ubuntu One music store. Integrated into the Rhythmbox music player in the upcoming Ubuntu 10.04 release, the store allows users to purchase downloadable songs and albums.
earthweb.com: When Ubuntu drinks, the free and open source software (FOSS) community gets a hangover. The distribution is so influential that its every development sends echoes rippling through the greater community.
manilastandardtoday.com: THE first beta version of Ubuntu 10.4, also known as Lucid Lynx, was released last Friday, giving me enough time to download a copy of the new Linux distribution over the weekend and install it on my Acer netbook.
itwire.com: The ongoing debate over the change in the position of the window buttons in the upcoming Ubuntu release, Lucid Lynx, reminds one that Linux users possess one awful characteristic in spades - a sense of entitlement.
- Focus on the Inefficiency of Ubuntu
- Should Ubuntu Have Been Created
- Using Ubuntu Linux to Rescue Windows
- Ubuntu 10.04 Beta 1
- Ubuntu One Music Store Public Beta Begins
- Ubuntu One and the Lucid Lynx
- Ubuntu 10.04 in Beta, Stable Release in April
- The UbuntuOne Music Store Now Open
- First Look at Ubuntu 10.04 Lucid Lynx Beta
- Ubuntu's Latest Should Scare Microsoft
blogs.zdnet.com: The vintage Commodore 64 personal computer is getting a makeover, with a new design and the latest version of Ubuntu Linux.