phoronix.com: With Canonical's planned adoption of their in-house Mir Display Server over the next year rather than using an X.Org Server or Wayland, derivatives such as KDE-based Kubuntu continue to fear the change and what exactly the options will be.
- Ubuntu Desktop Convergence
- The sorry state of services in Ubuntu
- How to Change System Language in Ubuntu
- System76 introduces new high-end Ubuntu Linux laptops
- Can you run Ubuntu/Unity on 32-Bit?
- Lubuntu 13.10 To Have Firefox by Default, Disregard its Daddy
- Get Rid Of “System Program Problem Detected” error
mybroadband.co.za: Billionaire entrepreneur Mark Shuttleworth’s bid to have South Africa’s exchange control system declared unconstitutional could have a devastating effect on the country.
datamation.com: Should you buy a laptop with Ubuntu pre-installed, purchase a Windows system or go for a PC without a pre-installed operating system?
mybroadband.co.za: Billionaire entrepreneur Mark Shuttleworth has taken the South African government to court to have the country’s exchange control system declared unconstitutional.
- Ubuntu holds its own
- Canonical's free Ubuntu Operating System breathes life into old PCs
- Enable Hibernate Feature In Ubuntu 13.04
- Ubuntu 13.10 Readies Arrival of Smarter Unity Dash
- Automount partitions in Ubuntu & Mint
- Ubuntu Phone Demo
internetnews.com: Dreamhost isn't making the move to Wheezy which was recently released. Instead Dreamhost is moving to Ubuntu - apparently because they see it as being more stable.
- 30 Things I did After Installing Ubuntu 13.04
- shuttleworth: mobile android replace ms as top challenges
- Ubuntu Weekly Newsletter Issue 319
- Unity 8, Mir Changes Landed Last Week
- The Ubuntu PC Case Mod
- Since When Was Ubuntu A Community Distro?
- Ubuntu FOSS Community: Merely Chumps Looking In