wired blogs: The divorce between Nina and Hans Reiser was acrimonious at best, and their disputes often surrounded whether their young son could play violent video games, the missing woman's family law attorney testified here Monday at the husband's murder trial.
The 8-year-old son of Linux superstar Hans Reiser testified at his father's murder trial here Thursday that his grandparents told him his dad did something terrible to his mother, Nina Reiser.
sfgate: The young son of Linux genius Hans Reiser concluded testifying Wednesday at the behest of prosecutors who accuse his father of murdering his mother. The boy's nearly two days on the stand did what the authorities had hoped:
sfgate.com blogs: After a delay to discuss who might be present, the testimony of Reiser's son was given in court today with a social working sitting at his side.
sfgate: Hans Reiser's wife was a "master of deception" who may still be alive and trying to "screw Hans to the wall" by making him appear guilty of murder, his attorney told an Oakland jury Thursday.
- Reiser is a 'Killer,' Prosecutor Proclaims; Judge Denies Mistrial
- Best Show in Town: The Reiser Trial
- Prosecution wraps up opening in Reiser trial
- Prosecutor says it's clear Cal man killed wife; body never found
sfgate: The 8-year-old son of Hans Reiser will testify in his murder trial. The boy has told investigators that he saw someone carrying "something big" in the middle of the night after his mother, Nina Reiser, was last seen.
- Hans Reiser Trial: Day Two
- Defendant's son to testify in missing mother's murder trial
- Trial begins for man accused of murdering wife
- Prosecutor: Linux Engineer Reiser Coaxed Son to Cover up Mom's Murder
wired: As Linux engineer Hans Reiser's murder trial ended its first day here Tuesday, the rift between the defendant and his attorney appeared to be fracturing even more.
wired blog: Hans Reiser, the popular open-source Linux engineer, traumatized his 5-year-old young son with violent video games and horror movies, prosecutor Paul Hora told jurors in the opening of Reiser's murder trial.