theinquirer.net: CHIP DESIGNER ARM has said that vendors are looking to standardise on both one chip architecture and a single operating system such as Linux across their product lines.
- Five Ubuntu Touch Facts
- Ubuntu Touch Developer Preview Released
- How to make Ubuntu Linux look like Windows 7
- 5 Must Have Apps For Ubuntu 12.10 – Part 2
pcworld.com: Between the tiny PC phenomenon and the growing number of PCs shipping with Linux preloaded over the past year, there's been no shortage of hardware announcements for Linux fans.
techdrivein.com: January has come to an end and the highlight of the month was undoubtedly, the Consumer Electronics Show (CES) held annually at Las Vegas. Here's a quick roundup of 5 very unique Linux based devices introduced during CES 2013.
arstechnica.com: CES is about technology of all kinds. Austin-based startup TrackingPoint isn't typical Ars fare, but its use of technology to enable getting just the perfect shot was intriguing enough to get me to stop by and take a look at the company's products.
twil.tv: I had the pleasure of meeting Mark Shuttleworth tonight, and this was a quick demonstration he gave me of the Ubuntu Phone OS running on top of a GSM Samsung Galaxy Nexus.
- Firefox OS finds a new way to app
- Firefox OS shows up on a mystery phone, we go hands-on
- OLPC XO-4 to sell starting at $206, production commencing March
- Hands-on with the 7-inch XO Tablet, OLPC's first consumer device
- Before Ubuntu Phone OS: The checkered history of open source phones
softpedia.com: Ubuntu on phones is a bold move from Canonical and they will need a lot of money for the marketing campaign. They can also start by forgetting or taking pictures of their phones in a bar, somewhere.
- Designing the new Ubuntu for phone pages
- Components Growing
- And . . . ?
- Aakash 3 May Feature SIM Slot, Linux Support
- Samsung And DoCoMo Reportedly Team Up To Offer Tizen Smartphones In 2013